1. It is imperative that we take immediate action to address climate change.
2. The government must allocate more resources to education in order to better prepare students for the future.
3. In the face of adversity we must remain steadfast in our resolve to overcome it.
4. It is incumbent upon us all to do our part in promoting social justice and equality.
5. The proliferation of technology poses both opportunities and challenges for society.
6. It is crucial that we foster a sense of community and inclusivity in today's increasingly diverse society.
7. The concept of globalization has fundamentally altered the way we interact with each other as a global community.
8. The advent of artificial intelligence has the potential to revolutionize various industries and sectors.
9. It behooves us to recognize the importance of preserving our natural environment for future generations.
10. The pursuit of knowledge and education is a lifelong journey that never truly ends.
1. It goes without saying that...（不言而喻）
2. As a matter of fact...（事实上）
3. Needless to say...（毋庸置疑）
4. It goes beyond saying that...（不言而喻）
7. In addition...（此外）
8. In other words...（换言之）
9. To put it differently...（换句话说）
11. On the contrary...（相反）
14. By the same token...（同样地）
20. In my opinion...（以我个人的观点）
21. As far as I am concerned...（就我而言）
22. From my point of view...（在我的观点中）
23. It seems to me that...（我认为）
24. As I see it...（就我所看到的）
25. To my mind...（按照我个人的看法）
26. Personally speaking...（就个人而言）
27. I would argue that...（我认为）
28. I firmly believe that...（我坚信）
29. It is widely accepted that...（被广泛接受）
30. There is no doubt that...（毫无疑问）
31. It is well known that...（众所周知）
32. It is common knowledge that...（众所周知）
33. It is universally acknowledged that...（被普遍认可）
34. It is generally believed that...（普遍认为）
35. It is a well-established fact that...（已经成为事实）
36. It is undeniable that...（不可否认）
37. It is undisputed that...（无可争议）
38. It is essential that...（至关重要）
39. It is imperative that...（必须的）
40. It is crucial that...（非常重要）
1. It goes without saying that
这是一个常用的高级表达用来强调一个非常显而易见的事实比如“It goes without saying that smoking is bad for your health.”（吸烟对健康有害这是不言而喻的）
2. In view of/in light of
这两个表达都可以用来引出一个事实或观点并表明你的结论比如“In view of the fact that the company is losing money we need to make some changes to our strategy.”（考虑到公司正在亏损我们需要对我们的策略作出一些改变）
3. To the best of my knowledge/belief
这个表达可以用来表明你的观点是基于你目前所知道的信息比如“To the best of my knowledge the meeting has been postponed until next week.”（据我所知会议已经推迟到下周了）
4. It is widely believed that
这个表达可以用来引出一个普遍认为的观点比如“It is widely believed that exercise is good for both physical and mental health.”（大家普遍认为运动对身心健康都有好处）
5. It is no exaggeration to say that
这个表达可以用来强调一个非常重要的事实比如“It is no exaggeration to say that climate change is one of the biggest challenges facing our planet today.”（毫不夸张地说气候变化是当今地面临的最大挑战之一）
6. In the long run/In the short term
这两个表达可以用来表达你的观点或决策可能会在长期或短期内产生的影响比如“In the long run investing in education will pay off for our society as a whole.”（从长远来看对教育进行投资将对整个社会产生回报）
7. By and large
这个表达可以用来表示总体的结论或总结比如“By and large I think the trip was a success despite a few minor inconveniences.”（总体来看我认为这次旅行很成功尽管有一些小不便）
8. To sum up/In conclusion
这两个表达都可以用来引出一个重要的结论或总结比如“To sum up I believe that we need to do more to protect the environment for future generations.”（总的来说我认为我们需要为子孙后代保护环境做更多的努力）
9. As far as I am concerned
这个表达可以用来表示你的个人观点比如“As far as I am concerned I think that everyone should have access to quality healthcare.”（就我个人而言我认为每个人都应该有机会获得高质量的医疗保健）
10. In my opinion/view
这个表达也可以用来表示你的个人观点比如“In my view the government needs to do more to address income inequality.”（在我看来需要采取更多措施解决收入不平等问题）