当前位置: 首页> 英语素材> 正文

英语作文通知的开头_七年级满分英语作文5篇

  • 作者: 用户投稿
  • 2024-02-15 12:57:16
  • 3

英语作文通知的开头_七年级满分英语作文5篇

关于”通知的开头“的英语作文范文5篇,作文题目:The beginning of the notice。以下是关于通知的开头的xx年级英语范文,每篇作文均为满分范文带翻译。

高分英语作文1:The beginning of the notice

1. Dear all

I am writing this notice to inform you about...

亲爱的各位

我写这篇通知是为了告诉大家...

2. To whom it may concern

Please be advised that...

敬启者

请注意...

3. Attention all employees/students/residents

This is a notice to inform you that...

各位员工/同学/居民们

本通知是为了告知大家...

4. Dear parents/guardians

We would like to inform you that...

亲爱的家长/监护人们

我们想要通知您们...

5. This is to notify everyone that...

这是通知大家...

6. Please be informed that...

请被告知...

7. We wish to bring to your attention that...

我们想要提醒您们...

8. Kindly be informed that...

请被告知...

9. This is a reminder that...

这是一个提醒即...

10. We would like to remind you that...

我们想要提醒您们...

万能作文模板2:通知的开头

Notice Changes to School Schedule

通知学校日程的变更

Dear students and faculty

亲爱的同学和教职员工

I hope this notice finds you well. I am writing to inform you of some changes to our school schedule that will be implemented starting next week.

我希望这份通知能够找到你们身体健康我写信是要通知大家从下周开始我们学校日程上的一些变更

Due to unforeseen circumstances it has become necessary for us to adjust the timetable in order to better accommodate all students and staff members. This decision was not made lightly and we apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.

由于意外情况我们不得不进行时间表的调整以便更好地满足所有学生和教职员工的需求这个决定并不轻易我们为可能给大家带来的任何不便表示歉意

Starting from next Monday classes will commence 30 minutes earlier than usual with the first period beginning at 830 a.m. to ensure a smoother flow of our daily routines. Additionally lunch breaks will be shortened by 10 minutes allowing more time for academic activities and extracurricular involvement.

从下周一开始上课时间将提前30分钟第一节课将于上午830开始以确保我们日常生活更加顺畅此外午餐时间将缩短10分钟以便为学术活动和课外参与提供更多时间

It is important to note that school buses and other transportation services will be adjusted accordingly to accommodate the change in schedule. Detailed information regarding the revised transportation timings will be provided to both students and parents next week.

值得注意的是校车和其他交通服务将相应调整以适应时间表的变更有关修订后的交通时间的详细信息将会在下周提供给学生和家长

We understand that adjustments to the school schedule may require some time for adaptation. However we firmly believe that these changes will create a more efficient and productive learning environment for all. We kindly request your cooperation and understanding during this transition period.

我们理解学校时间表的调整可能需要一些时间来适应然而我们坚信这些变化将为所有人创造一个更高效和富有成效的学习环境在这个过渡期间我们恳请大家的合作和理解

Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the revised schedule please do not hesitate to contact the school administration. We will be more than happy to address any inquiries you may have.

如果您对修订后的时间表有任何问题或疑虑请随时联系学校行政部门我们将非常乐意解答您的任何疑问

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Let us work together to ensure a smooth transition and a successful academic year ahead.

感谢您对此事的关注让我们共同努力确保一个顺利的过渡和一个成功的学年

Best regards

致以最诚挚的问候

[Your Name]

[你的名字]

  • 3457人参与,13条评论